"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Saturday, July 09, 2011

I could blog about...

I know it seems I've abandoned my blog. And I know I basically have but I'm just not ready to completely let it go yet. I promise I have all these grand plans of things to blog about but haven't been home for long enough all summer to actually do it. So for now here is a preview of what I hope to blog about in the future. No promises but definitely good intentions...

1. Updated pictures of my house now that I actually have furniture in it. I definitely will do a before and after of my bathroom transformation.
2. River trip with dad and Katie. We had a very fun weekend at the river. Here's one of Gruene Hall.


3. Alaska cruise with Diego's family and Seattle--we had a wonderful time and after I can sort through and pick a few pictures I will try to post them. Here is one of the Mendenhall Glacier and Nugget Falls for now.



4. California-- we are currently out here for my beautiful mom's wedding...and some fun beach vacation/family time too :) Hopefully more pictures to come....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

sachin bani said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.Wonderful post, really great tips and advice:)
Thailand Destination Guide
Las Vegas Destination Guide
New York Destination Guide

http://www.consejosde-belleza.blogspot.com said...

Hey Guys! We miss you all like crazy! It seems like forever since we have talked to you. Sorry we are so lame at keeping in touch. We have been so busy: all the little dudes are playing ball so we seem to have at least one game a night. We can't believe how big Henry has gotten! He is the cutest little munchkin ever! Good work you two! We need to talk soon and can't wait to see you guys! Much Love, Aaron and Andra

http://1endecoracion.blogspot.com said...

What I dont understand is how youre not even more popular than you are now. Youre just so intelligent. You know so much about this subject, made me think about it from so many different angles. Its like people arent interested unless it has something to do with Lady Gaga! Your stuffs great. Keep it up!