"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bathroom Transformation

My first big project for my new house was to paint the hall bathroom. It had an ugly wallpaper on it that had to come down immediately. The actual taking down of the wallpaper proved to be more of a task than we anticipated but we finally got it all done. I wanted to paint the walls a color so that they would go with the shower curtain I have because I really love the colors in the curtain. It might have turned out brighter than we expected but I really like it. Even if Diego calls it the La Bamba bathroom because of its brightness :)





A huge thank you to all my helpers...actually I think I was more their helper :)


- Thank you Mom and Warren for plastering the wall.

- Thank you Mom and Sarah Quintana for painting the primer.

- Thank you Mom for helping me take down the wallpaper and painting the room. (Notice a trend here? Yeah, Mom helped me quite a bit!) I'm very blessed!


The pictures are not wonderful because it was hard to get good pictures in such a small space but here ya go...



Before:


After:




0 comments: