"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I guess I'm officially a grown up...

I bought a house!! I still can't believe it. I'm really excited though. Now comes the fun part of packing and moving...and the actual fun part of decorating and fixing up the house. It is 3 bedroom, 2 bath, has hardwood floors, a lovely sun room, and the coolest feature...a drive thru garage. What is that for you might ask? What isn't it for is really the question. :)


Here are some pictures of the new place...I'll try to put more pictures up once I move in.

Front Door/Living Room


Den


Kitchen


Sun Room Backyard/Outside of Sun Room

Backyard



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice door in the den...oh! that's not a door that's Diego! Congrats sweetie...love you, Dad

Frugalteacher said...

Congratulations! You ARE officially grown up...it's beautiful.

sachin bani said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
Melbourne Destination Guide
Hong Kong Destination Guide
Sydney Destination Guide

http://salud-noticias.blogspot.com said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

He's getting big!!! Someday Maya will be that big. She'll be six months next week. Time flies!!