"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Grace in Small Things -- Day 127

1. Prayer
2. Date night -- although the movie Date Night on our date night was a disappoint for me
3. Happy Hours with Carrie
4. Race for the Cure - its just always such an uplifting event
5. New dishes from Mom

1 comments:

http://www.aresdescargar.com.arhttp://www.aresdescargar.com.ar said...

Good luck getting people behind this one. Though you make some VERY fascinating points, youre going to have to do more than bring up a few things that may be different than what weve already heard. What are trying to say here? What do you want us to think? It seems like you cant really get behind a unique thought. Anyway, thats just my opinion.