"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

1 Thessalonians 5:18

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Most of my California family got to come to Texas for Thanksgiving. Yay! My brother, Adam, sister-in-law, Dani, cousins, Jill, Brent, Kim, and Asher, Aunt Linda, and Uncle Ted were here. I just love it when we all get to be together. We tell old stories, play games, eat delicious food, create new jokes that we replay over and over, and, of course, laugh constantly. This time there was even more to smile about because of sweet baby Asher.

Adam and Asher

The usual things that occur when Adam and Brent get together

Cousins and the monkey

Honey and the grandkids

Really the monkey was more for Brent than Asher


4 generations

Honey and her first great grandbaby

Just takin a ride in the pedicab
I got to love on Asher lots

Auntie Jill and her nephew

Thanksgiving Frisbee Golf


The spectators (in appropriate shoes)

Brent isn't competitive at all

Even Asher had a TCU shirt on

TCU Gameday

Mountain West Conference Champions -- BCS here we come!TCU Campus decorated for Christmas

1 comments:

Dad said...

Great update Ash! OK...you are back on the good list of blog updaters!!! and just out of curiosity did you "photo shop" that extra large belly on me in the frisbee golf picture? Please say you did!!! Good gosh! Love you, Dad