"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grace in Small Things -- Day 116

1. TCU smashing Utah
2. My California family coming for Thanksgiving
3. Cool weather to run outside in
4. God's unconditional love
5. My friend Alison who will always listen, I can talk to about anything and who knows me better than most

2 comments:

Jill Zakaryan said...

I am thankful to be part of the family coming for Thanksgiving! Cannot wait for quality time together...I LOVE reading your gratitude journals!

love, jill

Jill Zakaryan said...

I am thankful to be part of the family coming for Thanksgiving! Cannot wait for quality time together...I LOVE reading your gratitude journals!

love, jill