"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The OC

This summer has been crazy busy. I have literally been home about 10 days this entire summer. I'm not complaining though...I have been blessed to take some amazing trips this summer. One of those trips was to see some of my favorite family out in sunny California.


We finally got to meet little Asher (my cousins' Brent and Kim's son)...and he is just as adorable (or actually more) in person.






Headed to the beach


Our yummy loot from the farmer's market.


Adam and Dani made us all a lovely dinner out on their deck. Here are Linda and Ted at the couple's table....well it was their anniversary :)


Mom and Adam


The ladies -- Dani, me, and Jill



We went to the San Diego Zoo. Here's me with the fake elephant...


...and here's Adam.






Our trusty tour guide?


I decided to lie down with Asher.

QT




Two Ashes

US Open of Surfing = amazing


Photo Shoot at Blue Water Grill


Ted and the ladies


At church on Sunday


1 comments:

dc said...

Yay! Good pictures! :)