"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Monday, August 03, 2009

Beautiful Barcelona

Barcelona was possibly my favorite place we went. I loved its relaxed atmosphere and awesome architecture...plus, lying on the beach was of course fantastic.



Carrie and I at the Sagrada Familia -- This church by Anotoni Gaudi was AMAZING. It was one of the most unique building I've ever seen. It won't be completed until around 2030. The next few pictures are all of the church.















The beach



Delicious seafood paella

Las Ramblas

Mmmm...sangria


Christopher Columbus

0 comments: