"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 Birthdays and A Country Wedding

My other big trips of the summer were 2 trips to New Mexico. The first trip was a birthday present from Diego to me. We spent about a week hanging out with his family and had a wonderfully relaxing time. It was a busy week for us as Diego's mom's birthday is July 9, mine is July 10, and his sister's is July 11. Crazy right? Among other fun events of the week, Diego treated us all to a trip to the Ojo Caliente...a fabulous hot springs spa. Then, a few weeks later we went back to New Mexico for one of his cousin's weddings. It was beautiful and we had so much fun two-stepping and dancing all night.

The birthday girls -- Becca, Sarah, and me
Diego and I on my birthday

The big 2-5
Becca and I celebrating her birthday
Cousins -- Diego, Gerard, and Sammy

Diego and his adorable goddaughter
Hanging out at the lake

At the wedding




Trying to be cowboys

0 comments: