"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Look kids, Big Ben...Parliament

Since I'm so behind on posting about my travels this summer I'm going to take a shortcut and just post a few of the hundreads of pictures along with some captions. If you would really like to hear more details about our trip you can check out Carrie's blog here. I'm also hoping to get the rest up on shutterfly soon...I'll let you know when that happens.

First up...London...

Big Ben, Parliament
On our fabulous boat tour

By the Thames

I think she's telling some guy "Come here to me"

London, Baby


Yes, we went and saw Thriller the Musical....before Michael's death. And yes, it was as amazing as you are thinking it would be.
So excited about Thriller.

Kensington Palace

The craziness that was Portobello Market in cute Notting Hill

Adorable Hummingbird bakery in Notting Hill...cupcakes!!


St. Paul's Cathedral

Tower Bridge...and Starbucks :)
Ice Cream in Harrod's

Tower of London
Buckingham Palace



Westminister Abbey

View from the London Eye

0 comments: