"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Grace in Small Things -- Day 105

Ok so my plan of posting at least once in each place in Europe didn't really work out.  So here's a list for the rest of the trip...obviously it barely covers the whole trip.  I hope to post pictures soon but I'm going to New Mexico and then California later this month so not positive when I will get to all the posting but hopefully soon.


Europe edition

1. Beautiful weather and countryside of Scotland -- my favorite was Isle of Skye
2. Fun tour group and guide in Scotland
3. Eiffel Tower at night
4. Beaches of Barcelona
5. Sagrada Familia in Barcelona...unlike anything I've ever seen

Its good to be back home :)

0 comments: