"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Cheers from Scotland

Scotland was absolutely beautiful. One of my favorite places on our trip for sure. We took an awesome 3 day tour through the highlands. I had a lot of trouble just picking a few pictures to show...it was all just so pretty. Again, for more details see Carrie's blog here.

William Wallace Monument
Our tour group

Green hills and lochs



Traditional Scottish highland dress show


Our boat we took looking for Nessie
Clearly looking hard for Nessie





Kilt Rock
Isle of Skye...we ate a picnic lunch here


Isle of Skye was definitely a favorite...has to be one of the prettiest places on earth


It was a little windy...hence the hair problem
Pretty castle

This loch is supposed to be shaped like Scotland


Ft. Augustine...the cute little town we stayed in



With the tour bus


Pretty chapel

0 comments: