"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

C'est la vie

Paris was hot, crowded, and full of French people...but its Paris...the city of lights and love. Its still hard to believe I have been blessed enough to see such amazing things as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Go to Carrie's blog to learn more about our Paris adventures.

Montmarte -- the Paris that you see in pictures where artists line the streets
Notre Dame

Sainte-Chapelle

Sacre Coeur

Moulin Rouge

Arc de Triomphe


Eiffel Tower at night is the best
Being mature at the Louvre

Ashley: So other than the Mona Lisa what other famous pieces of art are in the Louvre?
Carrie: Sculptures and stuff
Napolean's Apartment -- one of my favorite things at the Louvre
The Louvre
On the Eiffel Tower





1 comments:

karen b said...

ashley, your pics are beautiful!! looks like it was a wonderful trip!