"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grace in Small Things -- Day 80

My sincerest apologies to my wonderful sister-in-law who is also a faithful reader and commenter...you definitely deserved a shout out in the last post.

1. That I have people in my life who care enough to read my blog
2. D forcing me to try a new running workout (despite my whining and protest)
3. I know I say this every Tuesday...but my wonderful small group ladies...I just like them so much.
4. Mexican food
5. And last but certainly not least...my cousins Brent & Kim welcomed their baby boy, Asher Stephen, (yes, I think he's named after me) into the world!! So excited for them!!

0 comments: