"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Grace in Small Things -- Day 70

1. Some of my adorable girls who always make me smile...I will miss them terribly next year
2. Delicious New Mexican home cooking from D's mom
3. D pushing me and encouraging me in my running
4. My cousins Kim & Brent -- just got to catch up with Kim and they are just two of my favorite people...and they are about to have their first little one :)
5. Alison understanding me so well

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too Ash! Can't wait for you to meet Ash 2.0!
-BZ