"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grace in Small Things -- Day 51

1. Buying our plane tickets to Europe for this summer!!
2. Girl Day in Dallas with Carrie...once again you will notice a food theme
3. Yummy Donuts
4. Orange Cup
5. Sprinkles Cupcakes
6. the movie Role Models...awful but hilarious!

0 comments: