"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grace in Small Things -- Days 28 & 29

I know Carrie will be disappointed that I'm combining days once again...but this week has been hectic. I will try not to do so in the future.

1. Top Chef
2. Gorgeous springtime weather in February (of course if its this warm in February, I don't even want to know what its going to be like in August)
3. Looking through old photos with Carrie
4. Getting to go observe another teacher
5. Getting to eat lunch out for once during a school day

0 comments: