"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grace in Small Things -- Day 21

1. This quote is in one of the teacher's bathrooms at school and inspires me everytime I go in there...especially when its been one of those days:
"I am a teacher: What I do and say are being absorbed by young minds who will echo these images across the ages. My lessons will be immortal, affecting people yet unborn, people I will never see or know. The future of the world is in my classroom today, a future with the potential for good or bad. The pliable minds of tomorrow's leaders will be molded either artistically or grotesquely by what I do."
2. Small group ladies
3. Getting to play with Julia's adorable puppy at small group
4. That my students love to play with my hair
5. Sonic Vanilla Diet Cokes

1 comments:

dc said...

I miss Sonic.

(And a Route 44 Vanilla Diet Coke, especially at happy hour, was always my fave. :)