"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

White Christmas

I know its way past Christmas and most of you have probably seen my Oregon pictures on facebook but I still wanted to get a few of them up here. We had a fabulous time! There was snow everywhere...absolutely beautiful. It was so great to be with Dani's family for the holidays too...made it very special. We very much appreciated their great hospitality.

These first 4 pictures are from our little trip to Crater Lake. There was amazing amounts of snow!







The Moms at the shower

The cute couple



Denver, Chelsea, Dani, Diane, and me on a little hike around their property


Family Picture


Beautiful view from the Linthicum's house on Christmas morning


The Linthicum's amazing house -- yup, they built it!


2 comments:

icook said...

Beautiful house and SO MUCH SNOW!! Crazy. That is a great way to spend Christmas- with actual snow!
Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding!!

Zakaryans said...

looks like SO much fun Ash! Can't wait to see you this weekend! -KZ