"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Abundant Sunshine

Well my brother is married!! I am so excited for him and Dani as they start their new life together. We had an amazing time in California for the wedding weekend. It was a great time with family and friends and the wedding was just beautiful. I felt blessed to be a part of it all.

Dani and the bridesmaids heading to dinner for her Bachelorette Party


Chelsea ~ love this girl

Mom and I in Laguna Beach for Bridesmaids and Moms Brunch


Sisters :) Its official now!


All the girls at Las Brisas in Laguna for brunch
Adam, Mom and I at the rehearsal -- photo courtesty of ChelseaRehearsal
Most of the wedding party at the rehearsal

Getting the bride ready
Dancing at the reception

First Dance - Forever and Ever, Amen


I have such a great big brother.


Dancing with Dad


All 5 grandkids and spouses with Honey


With the happy groom


Mr. & Mrs. Adam Nichols


With Miss Jilly -- just love her


Sneaking a one arm picture with the beautiful bride


Awesome flowers by Holli
Had to make several stops at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

San Clemente -- yes, the happy couple gets to live here!


Ellen, me, Mom, and Jill walking around the pier in San Clemente




2 comments:

dc said...

I love that the title is "Abundant Sunshine". So perfect! Thanks for the pictures! :) Love you!

D and C said...

Wish I was back in beach country hanging out with everyone in the abundant sunshine!