"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Meet Cassidy

So I've had my new car for over a month now and since I had mentioned it before on this blog I wanted to let everyone know what I decided on. I got a new 2008 Honda CR-V. I love it! Much thanks to my friends who spent hours with me at the dealership for a hilarious group car buying experience. Special thanks to Danny for his patience and advice.

Why Cassidy? I started naming my cars with my last car -- Cory the Corolla -- as a joke for my friend Stephen and because my future sister-in-law, Dani, names everything and I thought that was fun. So...my car is glacier blue like Paul Newman's eyes and, as many of you know, I have a slight obsession with him. He passed around the same time as I bought my car so I named her after his character in Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid.

These aren't great pictures of the car and I will try to post more soon but here's some of the group car buying trip. Too bad Carrie & Adam aren't in any of the pictures...they were great cheerleaders though.

This is my trusty car buying guide, Danny. Really?
Getting in for the first time.

I liked Bob more than it appears here.

Saying goodbye to Cory.

Yay!




2 comments:

dc said...

Way to board the "make life more fun with names" train. :) Yay Cassidy!

Adam said...

Shouldn't "She" be a 'He' then?