"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, December 07, 2008

5th Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party

Get excited...Its Christmastime! Yup, this was the 5th Tacky Christmas Sweater Party....hard for me to believe. And this year did not disappoint! There was plenty of tacky going around. I love this party and am so glad I have such fun, wonderful friends that make it all the more enjoyable. Enjoy the amazing outfits:
Party Scene


Some of our fabulous small group girls


Roommate love


2 Classy Guys -- Aaron & Sain
Speechless...I know.


Party hosts - Me, Ryan, Carrie


Some of the best outfits from Adam, Sam, & Danny


Bow Bookends - Lauren, Me, Carrie, Blythe


Announcing the winners of the tackiest outfits -- I'm laughing so hard at the amazing prizes


I love my friends.
Aaron, Me, Adam, Clay, Blythe, Carrie, Lauren, Danny



2 comments:

His_Servant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
His_Servant said...

It was an awesome party! I had alot of fun. Thanks for putting it on.