"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Take time to realize..."

I feel like its kind of cliche to make a list of what I'm thankful for at Thanksgiving...but its such a fun and refreshing thing to do I'm doing it anyway.  (And it really is what this holiday is all about.)

Laughter
Solid group of friends to count on
2nd grade
Friends that make me laugh SO HARD and SO MUCH
Busyness
Feeling a part of an amazing church family
Having the opportunity to lead in my church group
New found affinity for running
Cassidy
Iced Coffee
Breakfast dates
Travel
A roommate who shares my love for cupcakes (along with a hundred other things)
My brother finding the love of his life
Immediate and Extended Family that show me unconditional love and encouragement
Ultimate Frisbee fun
FFF
That I still get joy from my students
A week off from school
Cooking nights at 431
Girlfriends who get me
Guyfriends who respect me
Fall leaves changing colors
My other half (even though she is hundreds of miles away)
Fort Worth
God's grace and faithfulness
Christmas season is here!

2 comments:

dc said...

I'm thankful for YOU, Miss Ashley.

Alison said...

Sounds like you have lots to be thankful for! :)