"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 Random Things

*I was tagged by Kristen* This was hard to come up with things I haven't already shared in my blog but here you go...

1. I'm currently going through the car buying process for the first time on my own. Can we say stressful?? But luckily, I have some great friends who are walking me through it.

2. Deciding to teach at my school was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

3. I am enjoying cooking more and more.

4. I am currently obsessed with the bands Sugarland and Lady Antebellum.


5. I love being the planner or host of social events.


6. I have more guy friends than girl friends.


7. I am fascinated by small town life.

*I tag Dani, Kim and/or Brent.*

2 comments:

dc said...

I don't know about 1 and 2, but:

3. Yay! You'll have to share your recipes with me. I need to expand my wifely portfolio. :)
4. GREAT choices.
5. Um, hi. Wedding in 3 months! ;)
6. I knew we were destined to be buddies.
7. It's the best thing ever.

icook said...

Good ones!
Car buying is stressful, let us know what you end up with!!
Walker and Lucy love "Love don't live here anymore" by Lady Antebellum. Thanks for doing it!!