"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

2nd Grade Interests

I gave this interest survey to my students last year and it produced some really funny results so I did the same this year. Here are some of the highlights. Enjoy :)


Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Chuckie



Q: I am saddest when...
A: I hit myself.
A: I lose stuff



Q: What interesting places have you visited?
A: A coyote cave
A: Golden Corral



Q: What are some places you would like to visit?
A: Jail
A: A Chinese buffet
A: Famous Footwear



Q: What kind of music do you like?
A: 2 pock
A: Folk music (really??)
A: Hip pop/ church music



Q: If you had $1000 what would you do with it?

A: I would get needs and then wants.

3 comments:

Brent said...

This never fails to disappoint!
This is quickly becoming my favorite time of year for this reason!
Thank you for keeping my laughter flowing.

Brent

PS: It was great to see you last week! I'm so bummed our time was so short!

Trey Laminack said...

profound wisdom

Emily said...

Oh thats great. I bet I could find some people who can give the kid who wants to visit jail some tips on how to succeed at that. :)