"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh, What a Night

My mom and Carrie and her parents and I went to see Jersey Boys last night at Music Hall in Fair Park. I cannot say enough good things about this musical...it was truly phenomenal! Its about Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons for anyone that doesn't know. Obviously the songs are fantastic and the singing was excellent and its just so cleverly done. I think you can still get tickets so I definitely encourage you to go if you can!





0 comments: