"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Back to California

Another phenomenal trip to California down! Mom and I went to see all our California family last week. We had a wonderful time. We were able to spend lots of time with some of my favorite people :) We traveled all around the OC from Laguna to Long Beach to San Clemente to Orange and more...Jill was a fantastic host and chauffer. Adam and Dani just got engaged and Kim put together an AMAZING engagement party for them...which I'm going to do a separate post about since I have oodles of pictures from that and from the rest of the trip. We got some beach time in with the sunburns to prove it (it was cloudy...who knew)...some kayaking...some shopping...lots of yummy food...and lots and lots of laughing.


Sad due to the lack of sun.
Las Brisas in Laguna Beach for girls day breakfast

San Clemente -- Adam's home
Corona del Mar
Brent loves the napkin button hole at Bandera.
Adam being silly at yummy Bandera.
A wonderful evening with wonderful people
Open Sesame for lunch during our Long Beach day
Jilly and I at Corona del Mar for Fuel at the beach

We love our diet coke!
Showing off our shopping finds.
Pinkberry!!
love her!
Mom and I at Bandera

Thank you to Jill, Adam, Dani, Kim, Brent, Linda and Ted for making our time in California so special and as fun as always. Its so great when we get to be together...miss you all already!


4 comments:

dc said...

Yay blog! :) XOXO.

karen b said...

so when's the wedding?

Kristen said...

Great pictures! I just love your curly hair, you are too cute.
Congrats to your brother, that's great!!
Looks like you had a blast. I love California, you are lucky to have family out there so you get to see it often.

Alison said...

Love the pic of you and your mom at Open Sesame. That's darling! (As are all the rest. And as ... are ... YOU.)