"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Adam and Dani are engaged!!

My brother Adam just got engaged to a wonderful girl, Dani. She and Adam are perfect for each other and I am so excited to add her to our family. She is just such a cool girl and I couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law. While we were in California our cousins, Kim and Brent and Jill, threw a phenomenal engagement party for Adam and Dani. Kim's parents graciously let us use their gorgeous home for the party once again. Kim should seriously be an event planner because she always does a fantastic job...and, of course, this was no exception. It was great to be altogether with our family and to meet Adam and Dani's friends. I think a good time was had by all :)

Adam & Dani's friends and family


Kim and I matched the party colors The other couple as we are lovingly referred to in our family

I just love them.
Typical Adam.
Practicing for the feeding of the cake at the wedding.
Their wonderful friends.
Family Photo -- Brent, me, Kim, Jill, Dani, Mom, Adam, Linda & Ted

Brent and Kim just relaxing in the couch in the yard

Mom and I with the happy couple
Kim's fabulous table decorations
Dani's place setting
More of the great setting
Kim had these really cool pictures of Adam & Dani made


Only at one of our family's engagement parties would we bring out the TCU cheer- Riff Ram. It was a special request though by the party host.


1 comments:

dc said...

SO glad y'all could be there! :) And, as an added bonus, seeing Riff Ram made it all priceless.