"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 Day Birthday Event


My friends, Stephen and Carrie, and I have birthdays 3 days in a row -- July 10, 11, 12 -- so we decided to throw a 3 day party. Thursday we went to dinner downtown and then to Sundance Under the Stars movie. Friday we went to the Rangers game and our friend Dustin hooked us up with a sweet suite. Saturday we finished it all off with a party at Stephen's. We ended up with a really good turn out for each event and had a wonderful (although a bit exhausting) time. Thanks to all our friends who came and made our birthdays so much fun!



Small Group Love

Alison and me at Billy Miners

Most of the group at Sundance Under the Stars

Carrie and me from our sweet suite at the Rangers Game.

The sweet suite

The Birthday kids

With our donut cake and its maker
Blowing out the candles on our donut cake


Ryan was trying to shove a cupcake in my face.
With our patriotic party cups
Ashley sandwich from Sain and Rob







1 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun!! What a busy weekend. You are so lucky to have so many great friends.
Oh, and happy birthday!! Is yours the 9th, 10th, or the 11th?