"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Uno

I saw this one word answer survey on Kristen's blog and decided to do it since I am having a block on what to write about next...and thought it was fun. Hopefully hyphenated words count.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? future
3. Your hair? thick

4. Your mother? selfless
5. Your father? responsible
6. Your favorite thing? laughter
7. Your dream last night? unsure

8. Your favorite drink? coke
9. Your goal or dream? family
10. The room you're in? den
11. Your kids? future
12. Your fear? loneliness

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. Where were you last night? apartment
15. What you're not? patient

16. Muffins? yum
17. One of your wish list items? travel
18. Where you grew up? Texas

19. The last thing you did ? cook
20. What are you wearing? t-shirt
21. Your TV? on
22. Your pets? no

23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? relationship
25. Your mood? anticipating

26. Missing someone? several
27. Your car? old

28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite Store? Anthropologie
30. Your summer? school-free
31. Like someone? yes

32. Your favorite color? purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? today

34. Last time you cried? weeks
35. The person who sent this to you? N/A
36. Who will/would resend this? N/A
37. A good book? Captivating
38. A good movie? Grease

39. A good song? Footloose
40. One word to share? love

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good job!! Everyone that has done this, has done so well, I feel like I need to go back and change my non-one word answers.
School's almost out!! I bet you can't wait for summer.

Joanie said...

I had some suggestions for this little exercise that I gave to your mom...be sure to check with her on that!

i hope you are missing ME!