"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Hot town, summer in the city..."

8 more days of school left...it couldn't be going any slower at this point. So, I thought I'd make a list of what I'm looking forward to this summer to get me through these last few days.

- Concerts in the Garden
- Trip to California
- Beach time
- Pool Days
- Lake Days
- Golf Lessons
- Sleeping in (sad that even 8:00 is sleeping in now)
- The Today Show
- More roommate time and completing more on our "to-do list"
- Spending time with friends
- Sno-cones
- Trio birthday party of the year
- More time for reading
- More time for blogging
- More time for everything
- Organizing photos
- Ranch/camping trips
- Gym classes
- Slumber parties
- Starbucks walks and chats

1 comments:

The Weathers said...

Hey!! I was so glad to hear from you!! And I am working on the blog thing! How did you get the sweet background and is there some tricks I am not learning about, if not I really suck at this!! How is your summer treating you? Any big plans?