"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Friday, March 07, 2008

What's in a name?

I saw this somewhere and just thought it was fun...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Callie Corolla
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Cinnamon Pump (It would actually probably Cinnamon Flip Flop but I thought pump was a good gangsta name.)
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Purple Penguin
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Kate Fort Worth?
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Nicas
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Diet Coke?
7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Charlie Angelo
8. STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy): Happy Sprinkles

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Ryan Rome
10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Spring Daisy
11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing rightnow): Strawberry Jeans
12. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Cereal Pine

5 comments:

karen b said...

gangsta: Chocolate Boot

star wars: Barka

nascar: Bennie Frank

weather anchor: Bayless Barcelona (my favorite)

Lindsey said...

HA, that's hilarious. I've had several friends tell me about that survey. Great fun!

Stephen said...

You are the coolest :) and now I know where your blog is!!

Karen said...

Some of my fun ones. . .
Rock Star - Blackie sorento
Gangsta - Cappucino Slide
Stripper - Blue Kisses
TV Anchor - Bice Boston

Jenn said...

that is so fun! i stole it!