"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

4th Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party

So I'm a little late on posting these considering this happened several weeks ago but I guess Christmas is an appropriate day to post them. We had the party this year out at our friend, Ryan's, house...we had a great time. I think we ended up with about 70 people there...with lots of GREAT Christmas attire! I have several blog topics so hopefully I will be better at blogging in these next few weeks. Hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

The hosts -- Carrie, me, and Ryan

My small group (before Chris jumped in the picture).


The scene

Some examples of the amazing sweaters -- Kati, Sain, & Kim
We convinced Andrew to put on one of my mom's old sweater vests :)

Jen won this fabulous prize as the winner of the tackiest outfit.

White Elephant Gift Exchange

Just a few of the really good outfits.



Me, Alison, Julie, and Carrie

0 comments: