"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Check it out!

I just wanted to let all of you know that my brother (the one that abandoned the great state of Texas to live by the beach in a crazy place called California) started a blog. In case you wanted to keep up with his rough life filled with surfin', fishin', and kayakin'...here's his address:

http://livinoutwest.blogspot.com/

Although, so far he hasn't been too great at updating it...hint, hint Adam!

2 comments:

*DC* said...

Way to encourage blogging, Ashley! I knew I liked you. ;)
~Dani

Adam said...

Ha......ha

Ok, ok, I'll try to make more of an effort to post stuff.