"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sunshine (or lack of) & Summertime

I love summertime. Even in Texas. Ask me if I love it again come August and my answer might change, but, for the most part, I love summer. Although some of my favorite things about summer have been hindered by the rain...I love what summer represents.


Summer Loves:

  • The Beach
  • Concerts in the Garden
  • Lying by the pool (prefer the beach but this is the closest option)
  • Fireworks
  • TCBY
  • Sundresses
  • No school/work
  • Lazy days
  • Swimming
  • Traveling
  • Reading/chatting at Starbucks with Alison
  • Sno-Cones
Here are a couple pictures from Concerts in the Garden...I absolutely LOVE this event!


Patty Griffin Concerts in the Garden -- Me, Whitney, Alison


Beatles -- Erin, Carrie, me, and Elizabeth

2 comments:

Wezie said...

We were at the Beatles! It was our first Concert in the Garden! Lot's of fun!

I bet the hot sunny weather comes about August 17th (just in time to start back to school)

Wezie said...

According to Rebekah, she saw you and told me she saw you, but of course, since she is 13, I ignored her...She even told me that it was "Ashley", one of Trey and Lindsey's friends, but apparently I said, they don't have any friends named Ashley. OMG!

I LOVE having a teenage daughter:-}