"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Apartment

Carrie (my roommate) and I are enjoying our new apartment downtown at The Depot. It is very much a work in progress but it is gradually coming together. I love the location though. Living down here and taking the short walk to Sundance Square is always fun....makes me feel just the slightest bit that we live somewhere like New York City where many people healthily walk everywhere. Here are some pictures of our new apartment....I know, super exciting!

Our kitchen...its hard to see in pictures but our kitchen is our favorite part of the new apartment.


Den


My room

Another of my room


This one isn't really of our new aparment but its with some friends IN our new apartment.

3 comments:

Deonnah said...

Congratulations...I think it is real exciting! It looks very cute. And it really is sort of like living in New York...well maybe not New York...uh, maybe...regardless, it is really neat to be able to walk to Sundance Square! I'm jealous.

Wezie said...

Totally awesome apartment!

Adam said...

Wow, your place looks all official and girly. Nice... I've lived in mine for almost a year now and still looks like i just moved in.