"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Random LOST post

Okay I have been a dedicated LOST fan through this whole season. Everyone else it seems has become tired with the show and complained about how this season has gone way down hill. I have stuck by the show though...probably mainly because I just don't read that much into the episodes like many LOST fans. However, last night truly was a bore I thought...NOTHING happened. I, of course, will stick around though...hope it gets better :)

3 comments:

emily said...

I agree both on this and on the stupid ANTM boot camp. It was beyond ridiculous....but I loved the comment "We're MODELING! Its not like we're curing CANCER or anything!!" Ha!

karen b said...

hey ashley, where are you going skiing next week? we are going to crested butte. have a great time!

Ashley N said...

I am going to Winter Park...hope you all have a great time too Karen!