"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Axis Ski Trip 07


I went with about 40 from my church group, Axis, from Christ Chapel to Winter Park, CO this past week. This was only my second time to ski and the first time was 8 years ago! I actually did fairly well though...I only fell two times and only one of those was my fault...I ran into a child. Oops! I stuck with easy greens but I really did enjoy skiing more than I thought I would. We had a wonderful time on the trip...I was not ready to come back to school and job hunting at all!


My roommate, Carrie, and me.


My ski buddy, Maggie, and me pre ski school.

Some of the girls

View of the ski village from the lift.



We finally braved it farther up the mountain. I was trying to take a picture of the beautiful view...not the fallen snowboarder.
Green skiiers. Dinner the first night at a yummy cajun restaurant.
Our favorite new coffee spot.
Carrie and I made friends with the coffee shop worker, Ted. Ask him about his ice planet!
Chili Night!!


2 comments:

karen b said...

your picture is in TCU magazine!! have you seen it?!!

Ashley N said...

haha...I did see it...I was way excited! Thanks for noticing though and letting me know!