"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Monday, September 18, 2006

#16 -- Movin' On Up!

Well Emily beat me to the punch but I've been a Frog Fan for longer so I'm still going to brag about my Frogs! I've sat through plenty of seasons where we were lucky to win only 1 game so I'm not going to miss any chances. (Emily, I'm so excited you are now a Frog too!)

So TCU beat TECH as you all know. We held a normally high scoring team to only 3 points! Our defense was amazing!! Now we are #16 in the nation!! This is our 4th Big 12 Team to beat in the last two seasons...who's next? Texas next year? Its time we get the resepect we deserve. Go Frogs!!


Stephen, I'm not even sure if you read my blog...but what are your aggies ranked again since "TCU isn't looking too good this year"? :)

3 comments:

Stuben said...

It's only a matter of time before you fall, SMU ring a bell. Besides the color purple can only be in style for so long before it becomes obnoxious. As for my Aggies, they are not ranked and they are undefeated. Only OSU can boast that in the Big 12. Gigem!

Maggie said...

GO FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rah Rah TCU!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

So we had a slight setback this week, but who cares? We'll come back and win out the rest of the season. We have to....I finally bought my TCU shirt!!