"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Saturday, July 29, 2006

more Cali pictures

View from my cousin, Dimitri's house...gorgeous sunset over the ocean.
Downtown Disney. Lindsey, this picture is for you.
The whole gang: my cousins and significant others
The five cousins--we hadn't truly hung out together other than Brent's wedding in 9 years! Jill, Adam, Brent, me, and Dimitri

Getting coffee in Downtown Orange
Adam liked to dig holes...I think it is a guy thing. He is standing straight up in the hole, promise.

Jilly and I at an Angels game.

4 comments:

Emily said...

The picture of adam and the hole brings to mind a certain Friends episode....I"m sure you know which one I'm talking about!

Ashley N said...

haha! very true Emily, good call!

stacey4 said...

How beautiful! What a fun trip!!

Lindsey said...

SO FUN! OK ashley, I just saw your comment on stephen's blog. I saw the grudge 2 preview too, I freaked out and closed my eyes. We were so not even close to making that Grudge noise.