"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Riff Ram Bah Zoo

A little by the numbers to sum up my college experience.

4…years at TCU

5…living locations

10…roommates (some were multiple girls in one house, I didn’t run off all my roommates each semester or anything)

137…hours completed

16…organizations belonged to

346…TCU Facebook friends

1…Vanilla Ice Howdy Week concert

176,000…pounds of chicken tenders sold in the Main over 4 years

23,880…miles of toilet paper used on campus over 4 years

1...dinner with Bob Schieffer

36-11…Football Record (including 3 bowl games) It would’ve been a lot better without the 2004 season.

And…lots of memories!!

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Only ONE Vanilla Ice concert?

stacey4 said...

What a fun recount! Congrats Ashley!!! College is such a great memory!

SubBlogger said...

WAY TO GO! ASH E LEY!

Maggie said...

loved it!

Emily said...

Yay! Congrats!

Lindsey said...

In response to your comment, I got a job with Keller ISD. AND YES, we need to get together, it's been WAY too long. You need to come over and see my new apartment, I always love company!!!

Trey Laminack said...

Big time congrats Ash!