"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

London Pictures

Look kids! Big Ben, Parliament. (European Vacation, anyone?)

We were there at night so none of these pictures are that great.

I think we are in front of Parliament here.


St. Paul's Cathedral -- Where Princess Diana got married :)


In Piccadily Circus.


View from the London Eye - this huge ferris wheel that we rode where you can pretty much see the whole city.

Ok so this one is from our last day in Budapest, not London, but this was Molly and my favorite statue in Budapest - it was just so random and cute.

My sweet roommates made me this fun sign.

0 comments: