"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Prague Pictures





Old Town Square

Old Town Hall -- We went up into the tower and took pictures looking out onto the city. Those pictures are below

(Above) The apostles during the chiming on the hour.

(Left) The astronomical clock on Old Town Hall.

Prague Castle by night and I found a longhorn all the way in Prague!

8 comments:

Maggie said...

These pics are so beautiful- I am so jealous, we are saving for a trip to Europe for our 10 yr. ann. (3 yrs to go) How is the food?

Trey Laminack said...

Wait a minute, I'm here and Ash is in Prague! No fair, I want to go! Why do people keep leaving me out of their trip planning?

Hope you have a great time, looks awesome!

Joanie said...

Oh my word! What an incredible trip! I'm so proud of you! But I'm ready for you to come home. We miss AshUhLee in our house! Love you and hurry home!

Bodreaux's Dad said...

COME HOME SHANE, COME HOME....

Oh wait, wrong movie... Hey Ash, we miss ya. Enough globe-trotting.

Emily said...

Come back to Texas.....Its just not the same since you went away....before you lose your accent...and forget all about the Lone Star state.....

You can finish the rest. :)

Lindsey said...

ASHLEY!! So are you home?! I will be home for a WHOLE week in a week. You so need to be my friend, I will be so bored! A WHOLE week!

SubBlogger said...

I hear that you are home! Great pictures, I hope you have a lovely adventure.

Stuben said...

For an AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENT!

Goto.....

www.smcbroom.blogspot.com