"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

2nd Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party

My roommates and I had our 2nd Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party. It was a lot of fun! I think we ended up with about 50 people there throughout the night. I love seeing the outfits people come up with. Its the perfect party to throw because it doesn't matter if your Christmas lights or decorations look sloppy if you didn't have enough time to do them because the theme is TACKY! Here are pictures of some of the amazing outfits.

My Roommates and me in our Awkward Family Photo.

Yup Andrew is in some sort of Christmas nightie and Josh has ruffles on.


6 comments:

karen b said...

was there a prize? i sure hope the guy in the nightgown won!!

merry christmas, ashley -- have a great holiday!!

Jen said...

Now this is a great party idea! I can't wait to have one of my own--party that is. It makes me want to go out and get a tacky sweater just to have!

Joanie said...

wow...i'm just in shock over the new post to your blog!

Trey Laminack said...

i'd've gone as a dradle.

karen b said...

then i would call you trey-dle.

Drew Watts said...

You have shared great information on Christmas sweater party. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged a dinner party with my friends at an amazing venue New York. Had an excellent time there and enjoyed a lot with my friends.