"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm still here

Alright, I know it as been FOREVER since I last blogged and I'm guessing nobody still reads my blog because they got sick of checking. I just am having an incredibly busy semester. You would think after this much time I would have a great idea to write about...but I don't. So I thought I'd just give you a little update on a few things in my life...although its not that exciting.

-My Frogs are doing pretty good...we'll ignore that one game. We are now ranked 25th! Go Frogs!!

-I'm going to a first grade classroom two days a week this semester. My kids are absolutely precious. I'm excited to student teach next semester but I'm not sure how fun it is going to be to have a payless full time job. I'm sure it will be worth it though. And I think I'm doing a month of my student teaching in Europe...how awesome!!

-My roommates are absolutely fabulous...here's a picture of these crazy girls...

It was side pony tail night for us.

-Here's a picture of my cute Zeta Family: Me, my little Ashley, and my grand-little Natalie.

- I went home this past weekend with my roommate, Kacy, from freshman year to Edmond, Oklahoma. Had a wonderful time...she and I were talking about how it doesn't seem that long ago that we were roommates in Colby Hall (one of our freshman girl dorms). We can't believe we are seniors!! I am honestly not ready to be done with college. It is too much fun...not ready for the real world.

-I miss all of you! (especially Blake)

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Well BLAKE misses you too!!!!

I was shocked to see a new post. As a matter of fact, I had already clicked the "back" button, expecting to see the football picture - so I was very shocked. Glad you are having fun. Your mom mentioned that you and Kacy were in Oklahoma this last weekend. Tell that cute girl I said "howdy".

Blake has lots of new tricks to show you - mostly it is just that he is a non-stop talker. He is all boy, too....just ask your mom about him crashing his trains over and over again at lunch on Sunday - he was basically out of control.

Yesterday he said "I'm hungry" and I said "You are already?" He said "It's lunchtime." I said "No, it's not lunchtime, yet." Not wanting to give up the fight he said "It's something to eat time!" He just cracks me up.

Love you and miss you!

Trey Laminack said...

If you write like one a week people will hang around.

Side ponytail night?
Girls.

Wezie said...

You look like you are having a great time - Enjoy it! We miss you too!

Danny Sims said...

Hey! Nice pop-in visit! Good to see the update.