"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Drive-Ins

I had said in one of my previous posts that I love going to the drive-in movie theater (the one or two times that I have been) and that I wished there were more drive-in theaters around. Then looked what popped up on my Yahoo Headlines today...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050730/ap_on_re_us/drive_in_resurgence

Go read the article if you are like me and like drive-ins! YAY!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I wanted to go to the drive in so bad tonight. First they were playing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, then Bewitched. But everyone else had stuff going on. I almost just went by myself. Not too many people would notice me sitting in my car by myself. Then i figured I would get bored sitting there for four hours with no one to talk to. Instead I looked up vacation dreams on the internet.

Jennifer Meachem said...

kewl!