"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Babe's

I feel like a proud mom posting these pictures of Blake but he is just so cute that I had to share! (And especially for Joanie!) After our nice afternoon swim at the Laminacks (since they were nice enough to let us all come over to use their pool...thank you!), Kelly, Joanie, Blake, Frank, MC, Adam, my mom, and I decided to try the new Babe's Chicken in Burleson. I have heard about the one in Roanoke but never made it out there but I had heard it was wonderful. I think I heard too much hype about it because, although it was delicious, I think I had it built up in my head as so much more. But the food and company were great!! Even though Blake was smarter than our waitress as he knew the Governor of Texas is Rick Perry while she had no clue!!


Blake on the Chicken Assault Truck Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Joanie said...

Thanks for posting the cute pics of Lil' Blake! He thinks YOU are pretty fabulous too, Ashley!

Jen said...

oh man, is that kid cute or what?

Lindsey said...

Oh blake is the cutest.

Stuben said...

BABES IS THE BEST!!!! YOU CAN'T OVER HYPE BABES!!!! OH MAN, I CAN'T BREATH!!! I AM GOING TO PASS OUT AT THE THOUGHT THAT YOU THINK BABES IS OVER HYPED!!!! ARRR!!!

Jennifer Meachem said...

that IS a cute boy!

SubBlogger said...

YeeHaw I was there! I actually saw Blake driving the truck.