"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Friday, June 24, 2005

VBS (everyone else has written about it)

I just wanted to say that I am so glad I did VBS again this year. Thank you Lindsey for convincing me to do it. I forgot how much I enjoyed it last year. I love being around everyone and getting to know new people and old friends better. Trey & Emily--I know you have heard this a ton but you two wrote a wonderful script. Jennifer--Your first VBS was a great success. All your hard work paid off. Brian--the sets and everything looked awesome. Joanie & Kelly--as always excellent work on lights and sounds. Everyone did a fabulous job and I think it all went off really well. And of course God truly made it all come together and used us all to share His word with our community. The kids' excitement and enthusiasm says it all!!

1 comments:

Joanie said...

You were one of the most fabulous stage loads EVER, Ash! I'm glad you were in it, too...wish M'Ann would have stuck around to be in it too. I will miss her cute smiling face.