"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

thiswastheonlyblogaddressleft

So, apparently every blog address EVER is taken. No, seriously, the whole world is on this thing! I even tried laugh-like-a-seal.blogspot.com (that was Alison's suggestion because my brother says I laugh like a dying seal)...but it said it was taken... who the heck picked that!?! I think I will have to check that later and make sure it is legit. I tried every combination of my first, middle, and last name and TCU or frog (all somehow taken it said...I don't think it was working correctly!) and so now, after several tries and lots of frustration--I am left with this crazy address, but I guess that is what I get for being the last to jump on the Blog Band Wagon.

Alison is going to be a "Guest Blogger" sometimes. She has a bit of hesitation about creating her own, so this will be her dress rehearsal, if you will.
For now, Alison Says: Alison has an infected zit. Or a mole. Or something.
Ohhhhhhh, it's chocolate! Kinda like Superman, but not at all.

Actually, I said that, but it sounds funnier if she said it about herself. She had chocolate on herself and I thought it was a zit. Ha.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I had a hard time getting an address too. But Brian had a worse time. I am so glad you are bloggin'!

Stuben said...

WELCOME! It's great to have you in our wonderful community of bloggers! As it is great that you joined VBS! I love your blog address, it is nifty and neat-o! I hope you write more often than Katie, who I guess should announce has abandond her blog for-ev-er, for-ev-er, for-ev-er! Anyways welcome aboard the blog train.

Trey Laminack said...

hey ashley! Tough luck on the address but your saying AshleyTCU was taken?

Joanie said...

Hey!!! Glad you are on-board now...it's about time!

Been meaning to tell you that when Blake is saying "Ashley" - basically only "Ash" comes out. Isn't that cute? Maybe he's just heard the rest of us saying it that way. We have a game we play called "Who Loves Blake?" and that's when he said your name...isn't that PRECIOUS! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ashley N said...

So I checked and laugh-like-a-seal is not someone's blog address...so I don't know why it kept telling me addresses were already taken.

And yes shockingly it said AshleyTCU was taken...I don't know how since there are only like 538 Ashleys that go to TCU!

I am so excited that Blake says Ash...too cute!!

Emily said...

Yea!! I am so happy!!! Ashley has joined us!!

Lindsey said...

ASHLEY!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Why didn't you tell me last night! Welcome, see, you're interested enough to have a blog!