"You are meant to grace the world with your dance, to follow the lead of Jesus wherever he leads you." - Captivating

Aside from Jesus, "...traveling is the great true love of my life...I am loyal and constant in my love for travel...I just don't care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because its mine. Because it looks like me." - Eat.Pray.Love.

Here you will find my travels, not just physical travels but emotional and spiritual as well...journeys to different places in the world and journeys of the heart. And, of course, fun and silliness too :)

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mars Needs Women (and apparently we need men)

Lindsey, Emily, and I had such a fun/random night. We were looking for something to do and found this adorable outdoor theatre out in the country called the Hip Pocket Theatre. We saw the play "Mars Needs Women"...it was too much fun and the place is one of my new favorite Ft. Worth things. I can't believe that the three of us, living in Ft. Worth our entire lives, have never been there. Anyway though Lindsey is going to write about this on her blog and will do a much more eloquent job then me (and will have pics hopefully). And Emily is going to write about people hooking her/us up so I do not really have anything to write about except to say read their blogs. Great night girls...I had so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Now all we need to do is go to the drive in! Saturday night! Let's do it!

Jennifer Meachem said...

i want to go to the drive in!!! i cannot believe that ya'll have never heard of hip pocket theater! the one that you went to is actually their newest location. it is great! and the people are fun!